General Computer Laboratory
Basic Computer Laboratory is a service unit under the Department of Computer Science and Electronics. The primary task of this unit is to provide good laboratory works (practices) and all relevant activities, under the coordination of Computer Science Undergraduate Programme.
Basic Computer Service Unit manages resources, such as computer hardwares, softwares, support equipments, staff and instructor (lecturer) to ensure the running of laboratory works (practices), including preparations (for softwares and hardwares), scheduling (for practices and examinations), assessment as well as anything related to the administration and the unit.
General Electronics Laboratory
Basic Electronics Laboratory covers the management system on laboratory facilities and technical resources related to the service of electronics field provided to the customer, consisting of students (practicum activities) and the public who may need services related to electronics lab activities. This function can be considered as bridging
and synchronizing between theoretical knowledge obtained from the face-to-face lectures with practice so that it will be easier to understand by studets, and can be useful for the development of science and technology.
General Instrumentation Laboratory
The duties and functions of the Basic Instrumentation Laboratory are divided into two areas: First, internal services: (a) Providing practicum services in accordance with the request of the relevant study programmes; (b). Providing services related to scientific activities undertaken by students in accordance with the capabilities possessed by the
Basic Instrumentation Lab; (c) Providing services to lecturers related to the practicum they taught. Second, external services: (a). Workshop; (b) Trainings; (c) Lending of equipment; (d) Equipment calibration; (e) Consulting services; (f) manufacture of instruments; (G) preparing practicum modules.
Some additional facilities of Basic Instrumentation Laboratory:
- Laboratory modules related to Instrumentation field.
- Measurement instrumentatisions related to serviced laboraotories.
- Supporting tools used in laboratory services for instrumentation field are always
- Standard measurement tools as a calibrator to perform instrumentation calibration
- Library providing books, journals, and scientific products related to Instrumentation field.
- Representative and convinience rooms for learning process, mainly for performing
- Primarily tools and supporting ones that are required to perform their functions and