- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800 kb):
For applicants who graduate in 2018 and 2019 For applicants to be graduated in 2020 Format Coloured Photograph with white background Coloured Photograph with white background *.jpg High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card)
- Pay non-refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BSM, or BTN as described here.
- Print application form, if you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at 0274-6491808/551222 or email your payment receipt and all of the required documents to email@example.com.
- Admission Card can be printed on the day as mentioned in your application account (step 7).
Payment can be made at Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BTN, BPD DIY, CIMB NIAGA and Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) branches throughout Indonesia:
- Payment Via Teller
- Payment can be paid through Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BTN, BPD DIY, CIMB NIAGA or Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM).
- Mention the payment code (889) followed by your application number.
- Teller will process your payment to UGM Host to a Host system. Payment details will be automatically saved into UGM database.
- You will get a payment receipt, keep it for your copy.